Eighty percent of the world’s data is unstructured, and most businesses don’t even attempt to use this data to their advantage. Imagine if you could afford to keep all the data generated by your business? Imagine if you had a way to analyze that data?
We use the power of Hadoop, with built-in analytics, extensive integration capabilities and the reliability, security and support that you require, Principle Info-Tech can help put your big data to work for you. Hadoop is an open-source software for relia ble, scalable, distributed computing. It is designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage. We provide solutions based on integrating Hive and HBase. It helps the customers to have scalable and optimized solution.
what is Hadoop?
The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using a simple programming model. It is designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage. Rather than rely on hardware to deliver high-availability, the library itself is designed to detect and handle failures at the application layer, so delivering a highly-available service on top of a cluster of computers, each of which may be prone to failures.
What’s the big deal?
Hadoop enables a computing solution that is:
• Scalable - New nodes can be added as needed, and added without needing to change data formats, how data is loaded, how jobs are written, or the applications on top.
• Cost effective - Hadoop brings massively parallel computing to commodity servers. The result is a sizeable decrease in the cost per terabyte of storage, which in turn makes it affordable to model all your data.
• Flexible - Hadoop is schema-less, and can absorb any type of data, structured or not, from any number of sources. Data from multiple sources can be joined and aggregated in arbitrary ways enabling deeper analyses than any one system can provide.
• Fault tolerant - When you lose a node, the system redirects work to another location of the data and continues processing without missing a beat.
Our services include:
• Ayro: A data serialization system.
• Cassandra: A scalable multi-master database with no single points of failure.
• HBase: A scalable, distributed database that supports structured data storage for large tables.
• Hive: A data warehouse infrastructure that provides data summarization and ad hoc querying.
• Mahout: A Scalable machine learning and data mining library.
• Pig: A high-level data-flow language and execution framework for parallel computation.
Hadoop Platform Architecture
• Platform Design Services
• Platform Build Services
• End-To-End Deployment (on-premise or hosted)
• Hadoop Performance Tuning
• Environment Configuration
• Hadoop Platform Upgrades
Hadoop Operational Support
• End-To-End Hadoop Managed Services
• 24×7 Operational Support For Hadoop Platforms (on-premise or hosted)
• Hadoop Platform Administration & Monitoring
• Hardware and Operating System Level Support
Hadoop Platform Integration
• Installation and Configuration of Hadoop Ecosystem Tools
• Hadoop Data Architecture Services
• Hadoop Data Integration and Connectors
• Hadoop Platform Readiness (‘Production-Ready’)
• Hadoop Platform Automation