SAP CRM Consultant
They are in need of a contractor with CRM experience and expertise to help them with the design phase of their projet. This person will be designing their process, this person will provide expertise on the best combination of custom fields and/or tables to hold the needed data and will be attending design workshops to thoroughly understand business requirements and provide possible solutions along with pros and cons. This consultant will help the project team and CRM team select best solutions and document the chosen design using their documentation standards and templates.
Position Type: Contract
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Work with team mates to fully define data needs. Suggest SAP CRM standard transactions / tables if applicable.
- Determine SAP CRM fields and tables that contain information needed to replace legacy system functionality. Provide table relationships including matching key fields. Provide logic to create, update and display data.
- Determine what additional custom tables and fields are needed to store legacy data where no standard SAP CRM solution exists. Create appropriate documentation. Write robust functional specifications.
- Support internal or third party programming/development activities
- Create test plans and lead QA/test activities.
- Assist in the development of user support and project documentation
- Provide thorough knowledge transfer to project resources
- Ensure adherence to change control policies and audit guidelines
- At least 4+ years experience in the SAP CRM space
- Strong knowledge of accounting processes and integration.
- Strong knowledge of SAP CRM tables and fields.
- ABAP knowledge a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Communicates well with all levels of management
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org