IT Project Manager - Financial ERP Systems
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manage various technical and maintenance requests and projects such as user access, database, server, and system upgrades as it relates to the financial ERP system (Oracle e-business Suite).
- Coordinate activities with Risk and Compliance and manage audit requests.
- Develops project plan and resources needs allocations and resource leveling.
- Manage delivery with a sense of urgency while holding teams accountable for delivering work against project plan.
- Manages, resolves and escalates, as appropriate, issues to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Manages project budget to include tracking actual spend and delivering on accurate forecast to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred
- Three to five years of work experience working with financial ERP systems
- Preferred work experience in project management
- Preferred PMP certification
- Ability to handle multiple assignments/projects concurrently
- Ability to follow a project methodology
- Experience working with Oracle e-business Suite is preferred.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong customer focus and demonstrated ability to work in geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to manage competing priorities
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com