IT Project Manager - Financial ERP Systems
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- As a key member of a project team, the System Specialist ensures implementation tasks arecompleted on time from project kickoff to successful go-live.
- Configures the ERP software to meet manufacturing customer’s specific needs.
- Works remotely or onsite with customers to complete project deliverables.
- Facilitates the data migration process through iterative validation reviews with the customer.
- Creates EDI mappings and customer facing reports, labels, and business forms included in the scope of the project.
- Conducts customer end-user training as required.
- Manages all outstanding issues with the assistance of the Project Manager.
- Completes other consulting projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred.
- Experience with ERP or supply chain related commercial software products preferred but not required. Our client will train the right person!
- Some knowledge of SQL, relational databases, client server applications, and web technologies.
- Windows operating system experience, working with a variety of hardware configurations and networks.
- Strong desire to learn the company ERP solution and implementation methodology.
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills.
- Self-starter who needs little supervision
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time M-Th; work from home on Fridays.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com