They are in need of a contractor with CRM experience and expertise to help them with the design phase of their projet. This person will be designing their process, this person will provide expertise on the best combination of custom fields and/or tables to hold the needed data and will be attending design workshops to thoroughly understand business requirements and provide possible solutions along with pros and cons. This consultant will help the project team and CRM team select best solutions and document the chosen design using their documentation standards and templates.
Position Type: Contract
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The SAP Manager will be responsible for making sure our company utilizes and continues to expand its use of our SAP tools in a way that will optimize our business process and allow us to strategically align with new businesses to generate additional revenues. The manager will partner with the business to understand strategy and proactively contribute to that strategy to create solutions. These solutions could be physical changes to SAP, 3rd party add-ins, or end user training on capabilities that already exist within SAP. The SAP Manager will also design, code, configure, and test changes.
- Contributes to overall strategic vision and integrates a broad range of ideas regarding SAP implementation and support.
- Seeks out opportunities for business process improvement with a focus on improved use of system functionality and usability.
- Analyzes business requirements and identifies relevant SAP solution alternatives.
- Evaluates impact of proposed changes to the SAP environment.
- Interacts regularly with users to ensure they understand and are making full use of the system capabilities.
- Manages the day-to-day production support activities for all of the applications supported by the department.
- Coordinates and mentors the activities of technical team members, provides performance appraisals, develops training plans, and provides technical, system, and business guidance.
- Approves technical specifications for system enhancements and assigns resources for subsequent system configurations and development.
- Conducts code reviews and periodically audits work.
- Directs development efforts across functional areas, verifies end results meet management requirements and ensures that cross functional impact of configuration changes is analyzed and thoroughly tested.
- 8+ years of SAP Configuration and ABAP Development experience as well as prior experience in developing a team
- Functional/configuration experience with any of the following: SD, FI/CO, FSCM, MM, CRM
- Technical skills: ABAP, ABAP Object Oriented, Report Writing using ALV and ABAP Lists, SAPscript and Smartforms, SAP Data Dictionary and File Structure, BAPIs, LSMW, Functional Groups/Functional Models, Dialogue Programming, SAP ADI, ALE, iDOCs, BADIs, Applying OSS Notes, RFC Interfaces, PI, Workflow, WebDynPro, BSP
- BS Degree
- SAP IDOC structures
- ERP 6.04/CRM7 running on Netweaver 7.01
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org